Your privacy is important to us. It is Easy B2B's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information about you that we may collect on the Easy B2B website, and other websites that we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we actually need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain information collected for as long as is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information on the understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Easy B2B Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies being set by adjusting your browser settings (see browser Help to find out how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in certain functionality and features of this site being disabled. We therefore recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookies
- Cookies related to logging in
- Cookies relating to email newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / unsubscribed users.
- Order processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Survey-related cookies
- Form-related cookies
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- Website preference cookies
To provide you with an optimal experience on this website, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the web's most widespread and trusted analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products it is important for us to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy and so this is the type of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyse our advertising and product costs to ensure we get the best possible price.
The User undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information Easy B2B offers on the website and with an enunciative but not limitative character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, where ball or chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Easy B2B, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully that's cleared up and as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure whether you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective from April/2022.